Titan Tattoo offers full spectrum piercing services. VIEW OUR PRICE LIST All jewelry prices include standard surgical stainless steel jewelry. Other jewelry upgrades may be purchased at the time of piercing.
Our full-time Body Piercing Technicians are here every day of the week; licensed, skilled and ready to assist you with your piercing needs. No appointment is necessary.
Bonnie Ellingwood is a Master Piercing Technician that has been piercing professionally for 15 years and is up-to-date on the the latest techniques in compliance with APP standards. She also follows all universal precautions and exercises care and professionalism with all body piercing services. VIEW BONNIE’S PORTFOLIO
Shelby Gloom has been 3 years and is extremely skilled and very knowledgeable. Shelby has been trained in all the latest APP standard techniques. She has also been trained and follows all health precautions to exceed standards. VIEW SHELBY’S PORTFOLIO
Karen Cain a Master Piercing Technician with over 29 years experience. She has an extensive medical background and ensures all our piercing services are provided in a safe, clean environment.
We use single use, medical grade, sterile needles and adhere to all Environmental Health Code standards. We have chosen to upgrade our studio to be in compliance with standards of the Allaince of Professional Piercers (APP) although we have not been certified with them as yet.
Our jewelry is the best we can purchase to provide you with a safe, quality piercing service and healing. We use the following jewelry:
- Steel that is ASTM F-138 compliant or ISO 5832-1 compliant
- Steel that is ISO 10993-6, 10993-10, and/or 10993-11 compliant
- Titanium (Ti6Al4V ELI) that is ASTM F136 compliant or ISO 5832-3 compliant
- Titanium that is ASTM F-67 compliant
- Solid 14-carat or higher nickel-free white or yellow gold
- Solid nickel-free platinum alloy
- Niobium (Nb)
- Fused quartz glass, lead-free borosilicate or lead-free soda-lime glass
- Polymers (plastics) as follows:
- Tygon Medical Surgical Tubing S-50HL or S-54HL
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) that is ASTM F754-00 compliant
- Any plastic material that is ISO 10993-6, 10993-10 and/or 10993-11 compliant and/or meets the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Class VI material classification.
All piercing prices include Steel jewelry of the grades listed above. Other jewelry can be purchased for an additional fee. We also carry a large selection of aftermarket stone plugs and other jewelry accessories.
For aftercare and healing, we recommend H2Ocean Piercing Aftercare Spray along with antibacterial soap and water. For more information on this amazing product visit www.H2Ocean.com
We reserve the right to refuse to pierce anyone for any reason we feel is appropriate.
A WORD ABOUT CHILDREN:
Our shop has a policy of no one under 15 allowed. We do make exception for piercing younger people. We do offer piercing services for minors (persons under 18 years of age). You will need your parent or legal guardian that has valid identification with you along with a birth certificate or custody papers that names that parent or guardian. There are certain piercings we will not do on certain age groups. It is our choice as we feel it is best for healing, etc. We reserve the right to refuse to pierce anyone for any reason we feel is appropriate.
We will not piercing anyone that cannot understand the process, make an informed decision, sign the consent form and take care of it themselves. So, no babies or toddlers– sorry.